Esther has over 20 years of choreographing, directing and performance experience that spans international stages and events. She is an Artistic Director and Co-founder of the groundbreaking UMO Ensemble. Esther's passion is aerial arts and some of her choreographic and performance highlights include:|
Esther strives to create a "fluid mix of circus and aerial arts" that is "elegant and expressive" Seattle PI. Committed to transcending the limitations of individual forms, Esther has made her mark in combining disciplines such as aerial circus and theatrical narrative to produce truly innovative work.
- Ringulon alien acrobats atop the Space Needle
- Silkfire fabric piece in the Hotbox at the Museum of Glass
- Bungee finale for UMO's Millennium Circus
- Rapunzel: A Radical Aerial Telling featuring the aerial fabric
- dangling from a crane at the Point Defiance Zoo